BULLET CLAN...
BULLET CLAN...
BULLET CLAN...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BULLET CLAN...

Welcome to the Official Forums of BuLLeT Clan - A Family of Friends. Everyone is free to post stuff here until it is respectable and related.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who do you think is the best sniper in BuLLeT?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[B-G] ALKOL

Who do you think is the best sniper in BuLLeT? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think is the best sniper in BuLLeT?   Who do you think is the best sniper in BuLLeT? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:25 pm

My first choice is Ohnoitzmichael, who do you think is the best let us know?  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
[B-AG] RAYMANDO
Admin
[B-AG] RAYMANDO

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the best sniper in BuLLeT?   Who do you think is the best sniper in BuLLeT? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Yes, ohnoitzmichael, hoff and others are some of our Old and Class Players  Smile I have a good list in the new ones but Real Talent will come out during the BuLLeT Wars... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bulletofficial.forumotion.com
[B-G] ALKOL

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the best sniper in BuLLeT?   Who do you think is the best sniper in BuLLeT? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:48 am

the new players are very good but teu don't have a story like the old players, time will make them known.
Back to top Go down
Shreenath

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the best sniper in BuLLeT?   Who do you think is the best sniper in BuLLeT? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:29 pm

someppl are lesser good ones and some are more good ones still everyone is is good in bullet Smile
Back to top Go down
JKat718

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the best sniper in BuLLeT?   Who do you think is the best sniper in BuLLeT? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:32 am

[B-AG] RAYMANDO wrote:
Yes, ohnoitzmichael, hoff and others are some of our Old and Class Players  Smile I have a good list in the new ones but Real Talent will come out during the BuLLeT Wars... Very Happy
Hoff is very good, I agree. I can't wait to see whose talent and skill we discover in the upcoming BuLLeT Wars.
Back to top Go down
https://bulletofficial.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the best sniper in BuLLeT?   Who do you think is the best sniper in BuLLeT? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the best sniper in BuLLeT?
Page 1 of 1