BULLET CLAN...
BULLET CLAN...
BULLET CLAN...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BULLET CLAN...

Welcome to the Official Forums of BuLLeT Clan - A Family of Friends. Everyone is free to post stuff here until it is respectable and related.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BuLLeT Meetings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EliteWolves

EliteWolves

BuLLeT Meetings Empty
PostSubject: BuLLeT Meetings   BuLLeT Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:06 am

Hey, I'm looking for some BuLLeT players playing on a map like Slums... but sometimes it's hard to find someone, and that's why I wanna ask:
Can we arrange some matches so we can all play together in the same team or something?

That would be so nice when the other team see their enemy is a whole BuLLeT-Team :p

So can we all go on Skype or something so we can meet each other in a match?

Thanks.
EW
Back to top Go down
[B-AG] RAYMANDO
Admin
[B-AG] RAYMANDO

BuLLeT Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuLLeT Meetings   BuLLeT Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:21 pm

We do that often EliteWolves, and we would love to have you in those some days. We even have created a few games like Bloody Mary [you can find rules on our website] which we play together. Just stay in touch with me, babal, alkol, azse, mark or others; and on the group chat on skype. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://bulletofficial.forumotion.com
EliteWolves

EliteWolves

BuLLeT Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuLLeT Meetings   BuLLeT Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:00 pm

Yeah I saw the Official site of BuLLeT before (becuz I often listen music from that site while I'm playing RT) Wink and I saw the game Bloody Mary... but where can I play that game?

If you want, send me something on Skype when you are about to organize a game together Smile
Back to top Go down
[B-AG] RAYMANDO
Admin
[B-AG] RAYMANDO

BuLLeT Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuLLeT Meetings   BuLLeT Meetings I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:00 am

Its nice that you like the music ^^

Just stay active on the BuLLeT Chat and you'll come to know when we play. But I'll give you a personal call as well Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bulletofficial.forumotion.com
Shreenath

BuLLeT Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuLLeT Meetings   BuLLeT Meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:48 pm

i also like that music (credit-RAYMANDO  I love you

Back to top Go down
EliteWolves

EliteWolves

BuLLeT Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuLLeT Meetings   BuLLeT Meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Lol :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BuLLeT Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuLLeT Meetings   BuLLeT Meetings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BuLLeT Meetings
Page 1 of 1