BULLET CLAN...
BULLET CLAN...
BULLET CLAN...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BULLET CLAN...

Welcome to the Official Forums of BuLLeT Clan - A Family of Friends. Everyone is free to post stuff here until it is respectable and related.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fluffy Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fluffy23

Fluffy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Application   Fluffy Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:18 am

Name: fluffy23
Lvl: 22
K/D: 1.78
Favorite map: slums,urban war and warhouse, assult
Favorite weapon: sniper- green one with silencer
Play 10am-7 pm
Back to top Go down
fluffy23

Fluffy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Application   Fluffy Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:20 am

Hope i can join
Im going to play from 10am- 12pm ok ill be in the map slums playing TDM snipers only no pass ok
Back to top Go down
fluffy23

Fluffy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Application   Fluffy Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:20 am

Tommorow
Back to top Go down
JKat718

Fluffy Application Empty
PostSubject: Fluffy Application   Fluffy Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:58 am

Fluffy, you should make your own application thread, not hijack Kaizen's. Also, we will schedule your practice (as well as determine the map, weapons, etc.) if you end up being tested.
Back to top Go down
https://bulletofficial.forumotion.com/
[B-AG] RAYMANDO
Admin
[B-AG] RAYMANDO

Fluffy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Application   Fluffy Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:29 pm

I have Split the Topic, and helped Kaizen from getting hijacked  Razz Fluffy, if you wish to give a test - add me on Skype : raymando.bullet
Back to top Go down
https://bulletofficial.forumotion.com
fluffy23

Fluffy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Application   Fluffy Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:02 am

Ok i will
Back to top Go down
fluffy23

Fluffy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Application   Fluffy Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:07 am

Will i be able to join BuLLeT because my brother says i suck and im trying to prove him wrong that im good and not bad like he is. Also can you guys text me if im not able to go on skype.
(7xx-9xx-xxxx) mines
Back to top Go down
[B-AG] RAYMANDO
Admin
[B-AG] RAYMANDO

Fluffy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Application   Fluffy Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:06 pm

fluffy23 wrote:
Will i be able to join BuLLeT because my brother says i suck and im trying to prove him wrong that im good and not bad like he is. Also can you guys text me if im not able to go on skype.

I hope you prove your brother wrong  Razz I have your Skype, we'll test you out and recruit you in BuLLeT or Soldiers as per your Stats and Skill. All The Best.

Last edited by [B-AG] RAYMANDO on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JKat718

Fluffy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Application   Fluffy Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:59 am

Fluffy, it's probably not a good idea to post your phone number online. MANDO, you should probably censor his number.
Back to top Go down
https://bulletofficial.forumotion.com/
Shreenath

Fluffy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Application   Fluffy Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:27 pm

best of luck for the friendly Smile)
Back to top Go down
[B-AG] RAYMANDO
Admin
[B-AG] RAYMANDO

Fluffy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Application   Fluffy Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:58 pm

JKat718 wrote:
Fluffy, it's probably not a good idea to post your phone number online. MANDO, you should probably censor his number.

DONE... I didn't pay attention that he had posted his Contact Number out there  Smile Thanks for pointing out, I have censored his number for privacy concerns. And fluffy, never leak out such personal info ever on an online site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fluffy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Application   Fluffy Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fluffy Application
Page 1 of 1