BULLET CLAN...
BULLET CLAN...
BULLET CLAN...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BULLET CLAN...

Welcome to the Official Forums of BuLLeT Clan - A Family of Friends. Everyone is free to post stuff here until it is respectable and related.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

favorite map

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shreenath

favorite map Empty
PostSubject: favorite map   favorite map I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:38 pm

Which one is your favorite map!!

Tell the top 5 maps in RT that you like...

Give them in a ranking order Wink

1. Urban War

2. De_Dust

3. Slums

4. Assault

5. Warehouse
Back to top Go down
[B-AG] RAYMANDO
Admin
[B-AG] RAYMANDO

favorite map Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite map   favorite map I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:31 pm

Great Topic!!

Although every map has something special in it and I love to play in all, I would give my Top 5 here :

My picks are :

SLUMS  afro 

My favourite map in the game. The narrow alleys, the rooftops and such other factors make it a really interesting and unpredictable maps in RT...

OPERATION EGYPT  farao 

I think this map is quite unique as well... Rushing around with a sniper and quick-scoping gives no more fun in any map than this..

URBAN WAR  pirat   

Of course, the classic map of RT... How can I miss this one... If you want to find the hardest players to beat - get here...

WAREHOUSE  What a Face 

A really good map with a closed and compact design... You can't jump around here as much as other maps, you can't camp too long... And my ideal map for playing Bloody Mary!

DE_DUST king

This is another map I love to play in... A large fort with end number of options...

I missed out some like Assault, Snowoot, Chapelle etc. but I had to choose just 5...
Back to top Go down
https://bulletofficial.forumotion.com
Shreenath

favorite map Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite map   favorite map I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:01 pm

cool!
Back to top Go down
xfenix

xfenix

favorite map Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite map   favorite map I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:38 am

Greetings all, answering your question:
1.Warehouse
2.Slums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

favorite map Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite map   favorite map I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favorite map
Page 1 of 1